Who needs piano 🙂
Check the video here
Thanks to Vlada 🙂
If you ever wondered about the story with mp3 here is great video about it.I personally hear the difference but for that it is important to have good monitor speakers in order to hear.Thanks to Slices for this great article.
Here comes a new Kaoss Pad , this time called Quad.It can produce 4 effects simultaneously at one finger tip.
More info bellow:
Dynamic Effects Processor
Create your own combination of Kaoss effects, and simultaneously control up to four effects using a single fingertip! Introducing the Kaoss Pad Quad; it’s Kaoss control evolved to a whole new level.
Kaoss Pad Quad Highlights
- Brilliant, colorful LED touchpad illuminations move in sync with your performance
- Control multiple effects in realtime using the intuitive Kaoss X-Y touchpad
- Create your own Kaoss combinations and use up to four effects at once
- Choose one of five effects from each of four effect groups; a total of 1,295 combinations!
- Freeze button holds the effect settings after you release your finger, for dazzling hands-free use
- Versatile and highly playable effects control, delivering unimaginable expression
- New Looper effects – Forward, Reverse and Slice – add new audio intensity
- Mix it up with new DJ emulation Vinyl Break and Ducking Compressor effects
- Auto BPM engine detection and Tap Tempo functions keep your Kaoss locked to the beat
More info here
Pure mistake , Ronald tb303 is one of the most popular and recognizable sounds in modern music. This little box was originally designed to emulate a real bass player. But it failed big time!:)
NOTE: Video is glitchy, but watchable.
Felix and his machines
Felix’s Machines are music making sculptures. They exist to facilitate music by translating rhythmic audio structures into a three-dimensional visual show.
Primarily built as a performance device for music, the machines also act as kinetic sculptures and are naturally suited for art installations, theatre accompaniment, and even standalone sculpture.
For more info check video bellow and artist webpage here
Korg has released pictures of a new product called the “korg Monotribe”. Based on the name, it sounds like some sort of cross-breeding of the Korg Monotron and Korg Electribe. The picture seems to confirm this:
Information is sketchy, but it looks like it’s got some drum functionality (synth, kick, box, hi-hat) , a sequencer and some other functions. An analogue Monotron with a sequencer and selectable waveforms? EXACTLY what I was wishing they would start making, but assumed they never would. Nice work, Korg. It doesn’t appear to have MIDI, but does have a sync jack.
RIP – A Remix Manifesto is an open-source documentary which you may have seen already, as it was an instant classic right from the start, and especialy since the makers of the film put it online, up for grabs, for you and yours to enjoy, that’s how we like it:
Here’s an intriguing episode of a 1997 BBC documentary called “Modern Minimalists“, combining two big musical things: Björk and minimalism.Documentary featuring Mika Vainio and fascinating Arvo Part among others.
This is part one:
If you want to know more about Arvo Part check his masterclass bellow:
Not so new video but really great.This guy is making some weird instruments with his own settings and names of the effects.So inspiring!
Click on the link bellow:
Are you tired seeing strange dots and lines in your plugins??? If you want something unique check out Kammerl Audio’s new VST plug-ins for Mac or PC. Pitch, Distortion, Scratcher, Slicer and Looper are ready to be installed. These are free from Germany. Go get em: www.kammerl.de